Where are you getting your fix since Brexit

Yorkshire Tea on Amazon France , 30 Euro’s per bag and up to 30 Euro’s shipping!

Cheaper to drink wine

2 Likes
1 Like

At that price I thought it worth looking at Amazon UK the duty couldn’t be worse :thinking:
Amazon do not deliver, but two sellers do, one wanted £299 for delivery…that gave me a touch of the vapours :dizzy_face:

1 Like

[quote=“railang, post:74, topic:33934”]
forgot to

shop in Gouarec (22) stocks them…box of 250 about €11 i seem to remember

Oh FFS really Amazon just takes the piss!

1 Like

£6 for 480!

(Unfortunately need to be posted from UK but will hopefully work)

Please give me a clue :thinking:

Help Mat do tell!!!

Are they allowed to be posted as they are plant matter???

They aren’t LIVE plant matter, which is what I think is significant! No animal products either of course.

We will find out shortly as hopefully they are on their way.

1 Like

Exellent! Please keep us posted. My favourite UK tea supplier isn’t shipping to the EU at all at the moment so I have found (I hope) other sources…

Did they arrive Matt?

Tadaaaaa !

Arrived yesterday - no additional charges to pay

1 Like

Great, which supplier did you use.

Sorry to disappoint - it was my daughter!

1 Like

No problem, did she still have to fill in the export form?

Yes a declaration was done but as it was only £6 nothing more to pay.

2 Likes

Happy sipping :tea:

1 Like

Apparently there is now a dearth of Marmite in UK because the brewers have no been making as much beer, so less brewers’ yeast for the Marmite.

SO jealous! Maybe we need to bite the bullet and get our stuff sent over by MIL - I have a pre-loved (nearly new) slow cooker and i think DH has a tool (also Ebay 2nd hand). Is the GBP6 just normal supermarket price?

May I ask who she posted it with and how much that was? Thanks Mat!

Just looking at BritishGram, they seem OK if they can actually get parcels through and I can share a delivery with someone!!! That would make postage only GBP6 each for up to 28kg total.