Where do you rent your films? - any recommendations please

because Netflix has such low level of content, I would like to find an internet video rental service but after soe futile searches it seems that many of them cannot be accessed here in France. I know that there are ways around that, but in the meantime can anyone recommend a service to which I can subscribe here in France?
thanks
geoff

Hi
I also have Netflix, but about to cancel it.
I now have a Amazon stick. my son downloaded a app called *( KODI ). From this app I can watch films ( even upto 2016,i have even watched the Sky 1 plus the sport channels. once you have the app,just scroll to EXODUS and watch from there.

regards Bill

1 Like

thanks for this Bill. I too will cancel Netflix soon. So, to be clear, you plug the stick into your TV and you can watch films from a number of providers - is that correct?
Furthermore, if you download the KODI app you can access other providers ?
Have I got this right?
cheers
geoff

1 Like

Are these things available in France? I couldn’t find them on Amazon here. Looks good though

Sorry I didn`t reply, not been on for a while. You have probably dealt with it by now. I got my son in the UK to get it. He downloaded the Kodi ap ,which is the only part of it that I use. look it up on U tube.

regards Bill

Sorry I didnt get back to you, not been on for a while and didnt spot it. My son in the UK got it for me ,he downloaded the Kodi ap from which I get every thing I need. not sure about the ins and outs of it. check it out on u tube. you have probably sorted it by now.

regards Bill

Amazon UK - Video Rent or Buy