Why do Men?

Why do men leave their dirty coffee and tea mugs on the top of the dishwasher when there is plenty of space inside it?

I am the dishwasher in our household and I don't have things left on top of me by anyone, male or female.

Bert who????

Bless him. It's his faulty I've got so many guitars.

Would that be the latest Bert Weedon ?

so does my partner and our 2 girls !

so its not just men ...................

Agree.

My OH loves looking through the seed catalogues with the result that he has extended the garden so much that it takes nearly all his time and the work in the house that he promised would be finished by September hasn't even started.

This kind of skank. It's the perfect accompaniment for a good book ;-)

lol - I like the phrase 'why do men' - this should be a whole group - :) smiley face and a nice weekend to all

men never need the seat down?....

Is it gender specific? I am always amazed why I have to clear the draining boards of clean things, then empty the sink out on to them - sorting things on the way, only to find the sink refilled by osmosis within minutes. I cannot accuse anybody male.

My OH puts things that don't go into the dishwasher intothe sink instead of on the side, so that I have to take them out before I can fill the sink.

My OH leaves everything in the sink when clearing the table rather than putting it straight in the dishwasher...! :-O

Yes and why do women always leave the seat down?

To save you the trouble of fetching them from the workshop/TV/loo etc? ;)

"Why do men leave their dirty coffee and tea mugs on the top of the dishwasher when there is plenty of space inside it?"

Because we would hate for you to find dirty cups etc in the dishwasher when it came time for you to empty it.

But if men made jokes about white goods and Brides would that be a bit of fun?

Oh yes!

For a bit of fun.

Agree, why are some of those sweeping generalisations gender specific at all?

You are sooooooo good, bet your Granny was proud of you :-)

Seriously why do women carp on about inconsequential things and blame men when women can be just as irritating.

I never do any of those things. I always dry my toothbrush as well.