Why should I subscribe to SFN?!

Thank you all!! Really appreciated. If you are subscribing by cheque, please make them payable to James Higginson. (Sadly) not me.....!!!!!

Done! even if I am not a very active member, I am always happy to read all posts. thank you

Helen, I quite agree! A classic example of how SFN saved me money was when I bought our car, and most of the advice I received was that I would probably have to go to the prefecture in Perpignan (car originally registered there) and then to Carcassonne to re-register. However, I posted the query on SFN and back came the advice to go to the Mairie, which was all of ten steps from the house, instead of driving at least a few hundred kilometres! Madame in the Mairie helped me complete the paperwork and posted it all off for me. New Carte Grise arrived in two weeks. Not only did I save a small fortune in petrol, I was saved all the stress of charging about the South of France!

Thanks a million, Catharine and James!

Hi James

I will send a cheque-I think it's really good value!Even though I am not a contributor I always read your 'Worth a read 'posts and enjoy them

I'll send a cheque for my subscription.

Bargain! Thanks

Wow! Thank you so much to all those who have taken out an SFN subscription! Just amazing! xx

You're very welcome...cheap at half the price!!

Thank you Maria :)

Hey it worked easier than I thought :o)

Yes Maria, PayPal will do the transfer for you :)

Will it transfer pounds to euros??

Hi Maria,

That should work fine.

Thanks!

James

Hi James, how are people sending you money??? I only have a UK Paypal account??????

Agree with Helen, and Paypal worked fine!

Money well spent!!

I'll look into it Barbara :)

It did not get past go..But Survive France...

A collection of places to stay reflecting the styles and tastes

of Survive France members;

Hi Barbara

Cheques are most welcome too, please send to;

2498 Route des Potiers

Benesse-les-Dax

France

Thanks!

I seem to have missed the discussion about rentals, I will have a look for it now.

Johnny,

I've just checked and you will need a Paypal account, sorry for the confusion (mine)!

Thanks

James