Why tell us in advance.....what someone "will" say..?

Not only an “uninteresting presentation” Anna, vital presentations too. If one needs to get a serious message across to a large audience that formula is the only way. I also used to incorporate my TFT approach… I need you to remember Three (Fffing) Things… just Three (Fffing) Things. Junior employees could mange five things but senior managers could generally only manage three.

Yes Paul, you’re right. It’s impossible to manage the Irish border with non existant technology. It’s just stupid and needs to be dismissed out of hand. The idea of a “Customs Partnership” is equally unworkable. As Stefaan de Rynck said last night at the LSE “Who is asking for a border? Brexit is asking for a border”.

It drives me nuts…I avoid it as much it as much as possible…I tend to keep up with my local newspaper online…currently there’s been an explosion resulting in 5 deaths and some injured…some not even in the same country have speculated it was terrapin related but the police are saying no…shop keeper arrested along with several others now facing charges of man slaughter…seems related to petrol on the premises…same few days a burning car with a dead body in it…I’m always interested in my local news but the international shenanigans leave me cold…people will spend 15 minutes doing a quiz to find out what potato they are but won’t spend the same 15 minutes doing their own research into a headline…x :slight_smile:

Erm…?

1 Like

A friend’s observation on the current state of fb…made me laugh…x :smiley: