Wii Wanted

Anyone got a Wii/ Accessories they no longer want? Ley me know please.
Many thanks

do you mean “wifi”… by any chance… :wink: ???

The Wii is a games console. Disappointing, I know. :smile:

1 Like

Wii was a fitness thing (I’ve been led to believe):smirk:

Ha ha… there are all sorts of possibilities…
so… a games console ???

I’ve got a lovely handmade chess set and board… I’ll settle for that. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve still got one (and a Gamecube!) but I still use it occasionally so I’m afraid it’s not for sale. But there are plenty on Le Bon Coin… although they’re quite pricey considering it’s nearly 15 years old now.

Yeah but they have the racing cow game so totally worth it :rofl:

1 Like

I do have a 1982 Ultra Dome (handheld game)… :+1: (does that earn me any brownie points?)

found it in our daughter’s old toybox, the contents of which come in handy for visitors with kids

5 Likes

Hurrah… just Googled and found the instructions… now we just need some AAA batteries and we’ll be good-to-go…

2 Likes

I think we have one, with lots of accessories. The kids got it out at Xmas to my surprise, but it’s hardly ever used nowadays (my kids are 19-31 years of age now).
I’ll ask the family if we can sell/give it away.
Where are you Toovey? - Message me (I tried to message you but you have messaging turned off).
GEOF

Hi Geof, many thanks, sounds ideal if it’s no longer wanted. We’re near Bergerac so a long way from you
I’m afraid so it would have to be a LaPost.

If you could tell me how I put the messages on I’l do it, thought it was on but not sure!
regqrds

@graham Help!
When I try to message Toovey the software tells me s/he is not accepting messages at the moment - but neither of us can see why…

@Geof_Cox I’ve just sent a test message to @Toovey27 and tagged you at the same time… see if that works.
I didn’t have any issues wit DM to either of you.
@billybutcher

ISTR the option to send a message is greyed out if users opt to block DMs

I have received messages from Graham and Geof and replied to both!!

4 Likes

Hi Geof, Are you now goint to try & send me a PM that you originally tried to do?
regards

Yes - I’ll try now…

No - still not working…

@graham - @billybutcher

How odd, hang on…

…

Well, it let me send one, which doesn’t prove much, being a moderator.

Want me to try, not being a moderator?

Might as well, we’d know if it is just Geof that the system has taken against or if it really thinks @Toovey27 has tunrned off DMs (which is a profile setting).