Wild weather -October /November 2018

Pleased to announce, the mercury and the ‘line’, are both rising very slowly here in 56 Stella :+1:

It’s been raining for 3 days straight here and looks set to continue until tomorrow. Got soaked yesterday. Can not believe it is actually May. Hoping for spring to arrive at some point.

Another beautiful morning in SE 56, with the baro’s rising :slightly_smiling_face:

And another gorgeous one in the making here! :slight_smile: I :heart: :es:

1 Like

Still raining here but at least the temperature is now in double figures.

Seems about right… I have a selection of thermals and T-shirts at the ready.

3 Likes

This was today’s weather very near to where I used to live.

I’m glad I’m here in France!
1 Like

As it promised to be this morning, beautiful day here!

Sunny clear and calm, baro and barograph rising steadily Nr Redon :+1:

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

I’m whispering because I don’t want to jinx anything. The rain has stopped. It’s still cloudy but at least the rain has stopped. We may even get some sunshine later today.

:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

Still bright and sunny in SE Brittany :grin:

Well it’s been so good, inspired me to cut the grass, put the cuttings on the ‘no dig tatties’, plant a new clematis we bought at the Priory, at Pen Lan, (I’ve mentioned it before, but anyone living in SE Brittany, it’s well worth a visit), we buy all our plants, poultry, eggs there and beef when available, great quality and great prices.
With the bonus of lovely walks by the sea. after. Now, it’s almost beer 'o clock :slightly_smiling_face:

Perishing this morning as I set out for a training session some distance away… by the time we got there, the sun was shining and I was beginning to boil…

Back home… and sunny, but not so hot here… just picked and gobbled-up our first wild strawberries… yummy :relaxed::upside_down_face:

@Bill Which clematis have you bought… ???

1 Like

Lovely again here, I may have go for a walk and a beer beside the Villaine after lunch, pity Babeth is working, I will try to remember to ask Her about the clematis later Stella, when She gets in :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m relying on you Bill… we had lots of different clematis in UK… but only got a couple here (at the moment)…:hugs:

We like them, we have two now, first one planted last year has survived the winter well, grew like weeds in Portugal, as did Jasmine, but that’s struggling here, honeysuckle has gone mad, smells wonderful in the evening :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh yes, I’d forgotten how hardy honeysuckle is… that might well be an idea for a rough corner… that scent carrying on the night air… happy days…

Pics of the clematis, hope you can identify what type they are and the ‘rampant’ honeysuckle, two types there too, yellow big one, pink saller, at the moment :slightly_smiling_face:

Lovely clematis… where is my Fisk’s catalogue when I want it… :roll_eyes: I had it only the other day as I want to check which ones will survive here in France…and Fisk is my bible.

1 Like

Forecast good here, SE 56 for the next couple of weeks, up to 27° on Thurs :slightly_smiling_face: