Win 'The Complete Book of Corvette' prize draw on SFN

Survive France Network is offering three lucky members the chance to win a stunning book, The Complete Book of Corvette, courtesy of Eventageous PR Ltd.

The book is an exhaustive review of six generations of American high performance, from the first 6-cylinder 'Vette of 1953 through to today's fire-breathing, world-beating C6. The Complete Book of Corvette offers an in-depth look at the prototypes and experimental models, the anniversary and pace cars, and the specialty packages for street and competition driving that have made the Corvette a living automotive legend for more than half a century. With extensive details, specs, and photographic coverage, this book is the ultimate resource on America's sports car. Officially licensed with Chevrolet, it includes many never-before-published photographs from the carmaker's archives. If you are into classic American cars, this book is a must have! It is beautifully illustrated and jam packed with gorgeous images. A true style bible for the classic car enthusiast. And ladies, this would make a great present for the man in your life too!

Author: Mike Mueller (Mahomet, IL) has worked as an automotive journalist since 1991. A graduate of the University of Illinois' journalism program, Mueller has held staff positions with Automobile Quarterly, Muscle Car Review, and Mustang Monthly. A lifetime car enthusiast, Mueller has written and contributed to over 50 automotive books, contributed photos to Collectible Automobile, Esquire, Life, and Men's Journal and has written articles for Mustang Monthly and Mustang Enthusiast.

To enter the competition:

• Simply log on to www.survivefrance.com. If you are not already a member, sign up is quick and easy.
• Once you've registered, just tell us who you recommend for car insurance in France. Simply post your answer as a reply to this blog!

Your chance of winning is just a few clicks away - what are you waiting for?

Prize draw open until the 9th March 2012

DON'T FORGET: If you can't wait, The Complete Book of Corvette is available to order in UK from Grantham Book Services on T: 01476 541080!

Terms and Conditions:

1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (GMT) on 9th March 2012.

2. Three winners will be selected at random from all the entries submitted. Only one entry per household is permitted.

3. The three prizes consists of one copy of The Complete Book of Corvette.

4. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, France and Monaco aged 16 and over.

5. The prize winner will be notified within two weeks of the competition's closing date. The prize will be sent out within the subsequent 2 weeks.

6. The prize cannot be sold or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered.

7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Complete Book of Corvette is available to order in UK from Grantham Book Services on:0044 1476 541080

The winners of the prize draw are as follows;

Maria Skrzypiec

Johnny Summerton

Ken Ball

Congratulations! I will be contacting you shortly.

Thanks

James

I use AXA, great service from their agent in Trévoux

Highly recomend AVIVA,after our awful experience with GAN with our 2cv,AVIVA have just been so so helpful & delightful & great service.

MAAF

allianz

Can I post again? Well my Touran has just been repaired in a Peugeot garage, and I have to say they've done a great job. However, thanks to the garage, they argued my case with the "expert" from the Macif. He wanted to replace the headlights with second hand as in "like for like". They told him it was too difficult to find, and fitted new. Apparently this is Macif policy, so, be careful, they are cheaper and I'm very satisfied with the result, but apparently other companies like Maif automatically replace with new. Just thought I'd share our experience with everyone.

Got all my insurances through Groupama,(house, contents, cars, motorcycles...). Good basic prices, and a few percent reduction for having so many with them. Plus another discount for paying monthly premiums from a Groupama Bank account.

Macif pour nous.

Started with Generali (the local agent spoke English...), but now: Allianz

axa

Recommend your broker too if you like

axa works for us

MMA Dieppe

Axa, Agence Limonier in Nice (English speaking) have been very helpful - we've insured 5 cars through them and they're prepared to be competitive.

AXA looked after us really well and made arranging cover whilst we were still in the UK a painless experience

We're with Pacifica, the insurance arm of Credit Agricole, for the cars and the motorcycles. They were competitive on price but we haven't had to test their claims handling performance yet - touch wood.

Groupama for us.

Macif have looked after us pretty well. Just so happens I have had to call on them for my damaged Touran.

Allianz has the best price/products in France for car insurance.