Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! Will be enjoying Christmas lunch at my daughter's bar in Vouleme - first time ever - no cooking, no washing up, and best of all, no having to stay sober to drive everyone home, fantastic!

Good card - bravo!

Absolutely wonderful Christmas to you all.

xxx

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Just looking forward to 3 consecutive days off and spending them with my wonderful family and friends..

Brilliant..that cats are being very good as they are not attacking the xmas tree!

Excellent card, well done Suzy!!

Best wishes to all.....back in the UK myself. Enjoying understanding asolutely everything...pas de problem!!

Wow, this is rather impressive. I shall be at home with my goyles (wife and daughter) and hanimules (dog and cat) and hoping that the Christmas period is as enjoyable as it often is. Happy Christmas one and all. Ho ho ho!

Happy Christmas, James and Catherine, love the card!

I'll be celebrating with my husband, my brother (from UK) and my cousin (from Rennes) and a mix of English and French traditions.

Merry Christmas to you all. I'm off to the beach where my sister and b-in-law have a holiday house. Loking forward to some reading and blobbing in the sun.

Merry Xmas to you and all the other SFN'rs. Thanks for all your hard work lets make surviving france even more enjoyable in 2013. ATB Mark

Merry Christmas to you all!

I'll be spending Christmas in Montauban with the French side of the family...eating a vegetarien meal and then maybe waddling off to midnight mass. Love the card. Thanks!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to James, Catharine and everybody on SFN!

I'll be joining the family of my DB in Orange. Went a couple of years ago and took crackers - they were a great success, along with the Xmas pud. :)

Merry Christmas to you all.

Great card!

I’ll be looking after Billy - cat in the photo with me!, along with the other cats in our Rescue Centre(www.chatsduquercy.com).

Everyone at Chats du Quercy wishes you all a very merry Christmas-time and Happy new year