Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Had some rare snow here too Ian. I went to the bakers at 0845, we had a mini blizzard lasting five minutes where everything turned white. Five minutes after that I arrived home a mile down the road and everywhere was green again ! Very keen northeasterly this afternoon, I blame the geordies !

Cripes right, mate. We very wisely left coming back to today = yesterday the Lautaret pass closed with people all over the place = of course they set out on winter hols with no equipment whatsoever, so snow tyres no chains...heh. And as it was still snowing on all fronts this morning we went right down to Montelimar on the motorway then turned left for Nyons and into our département having gone right round the mountains, and got home only an hour and a half later than we would have using the Lautaret in normal weather. Not to say how long it would have taken us with chains on our snow tyres, weaving around avoiding les naufragés de la route...

so the resorts are all happy now and the place is teeming with estrangers :)

Loads & snow over in your area now Ian !

Neil :

there's marching song for Tommies from WW1, here's the chorus :

Oh I do like s'nice s'pince s'pie
Oh I do like s'nice s'pince s'pie
Don't like lamb, ham or jam
And I don't like roly-poly
But when I see a s'nice s'pince s'pie
Then I ask for a helping twice
For I do like a s'nice s'pince s'pie
'Cos it's s'nice, s'nice, s'nice

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, we did with the in=laws in Lyon, plenty of rare old cheer and a fine 6kg gammon cooked by yours truly, with roasted taties & gravy. Nice :)

That's a nice Blackpool=saucy pic, James :)

To you all ,a very Happy Christmas!

Best wishes to one and all

A very Happy Christmas to you all.

Gordon & Maggie

Drool, drool, there is something very tasty in the card. At least that dog thinks so!

Have a brilliant Christmas one and all!

Merry Christmas, everyone! This is a collage from photos I've taken at some time or other.

Happy Christmas - nice mince pies!

All the best for 2015 - Neil and Sandy

Have a good one Boss, Boss-wife, Boss-kids, Members, Non-Members, People, Zombies, Dogs, Cats, Microsoft, IS, North Korea, and anybody else I might have missed.

Ha ha ha, love it. Happy Christmas all!!

Thank you both, and a Merry Christmas from us all here at Chats du Quercy, thank you for your support over the years, hoping that 2015 will bring your good health and happiness.

Super design too by Suzy!