World Cup - who will you be supporting? AKA Dustmites and how to deal with them

I have decided to support France.
England has kicked us all in the teeth and does not deserve any support.

England will undoubtedly miss your support.:grinning:

3 Likes

But France will benefit.

1 Like

That’s gooçd, no surprises then Tim :rofl:

1 Like

Sport is a wonderful thing Bill. I think it appeals to our tribal instincts. All coming together for a glorious cause. I love it in many many forms.

4 Likes

It’s that tribal thing I mentioned in my previous post. The enemy of my enemy is my friend… did I say that right? Anyway, we have the last laugh. Scotland have a rubbish football team!!! They are just jealous.

3 Likes

Sorry Mandy, the cheating/doping/ money has spoiled it for me, can’t summon up any enthusiasm at all. Never was much into team sport, swimming/water sports, climbing and sailing have been my interests. Probably lucky to be brought up in the right area to be able to indulge in them. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nothing to be sorry about. You enjoy sports I enjoy less. Don’t mind a bit of swimming and that triathlon thing is interesting to watch.

1 Like

I’ve noticed on lots of forums about various topics World Cup threads where people have posted to say they aren’t interested, won’t be watching etc I can’t quite figure out why they feel the need to discuss this , on what are obviously fan threads, but hey ho

3 Likes

It’s all bravado Nellie, I’ve got this mental picture of Bill in his England shirt watching every minute, kicking every ball whilst singing ‘football’s coming home’ and demanding Babeth gets him another beer.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hey ho Nellie :+1:

1 Like

My missus can get me the beer, but I have to open it myself ffs, :sob: she’s broken her arm.

2 Likes

:rofl:

You need to change your missus Mark, she’s got two arms!

2 Likes

Trouble is, she spills too much doing it one handed :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

Couldn’t have chosen a worse time eh Mark. Bloody inconsiderate!

How is she managing the ironing?! :laughing::wink:

1 Like

She’s got teeth though surely…no excuses!:wink:

1 Like

Nobody demanding anything from me Tim, people have to ask me nicely, if not, they might have their beer poured over their head !

3 Likes

And that’s another thing, she isn’t :astonished::sob::cry:. Had 2 gites to change yesterday and now a mountain of washing and ironing. I can do pillow cases, fitted sheets haven’t got a clue…having another :beer::beer::beer::beer:

2 Likes

With fitted sheets I find the easiest way is to fold the flaps and iron over then do the middle bits as normal. Don’t try to follow the iron around the elastic bit, it’s a pain and probably doesn’t do much for the elastic either !

2 Likes