World Cup - who will you be supporting? AKA Dustmites and how to deal with them

Freezing as well Bill.
Putting pillows in your freezer has been recommended for some time.

1 Like

That would do it Jane, but no hope of getting anymore in our freezer for a while :slightly_smiling_face:

Like us, full of fruit.

1 Like

Or you could try Sanytol… x :slight_smile:

:+1: :slightly_smiling_face: not conscious of a prob, Helen, but if there are people/animals, there are mites. :wink:

1 Like

Ubiquitous…???

And most are species specific…”dust mites” though seem to be a particular problem for allergy and asthma sufferers…

I like Sanytol…it works at low temperatures…kind to the environment and not tested on animals…99.9 per cent effective against dust mites bed bugs fleas fungus virus and a whole host of other pathogens…

I don’t use any chemical flea or tick control on my Collies and so far no problem…I have my four lodgers overnight at the minute though…four baby swallows so I’ve renewed my efforts and swept food grade diatomaceous earth into all the nooks and crannies underneath where they are roosting…I know if the tinies have mites then they’re not gonna effect me or the Collies but the DE will see them off anyway…

I’ve used several Sanytol products since being here…for laundry…and a fabric spray…it smells lovely… when I first got here I didn’t have a washing machine and was hand washing so was looking for something that worked at “hand” temperature…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaaaaaand…back to England…I have the France Belgium match on in the lounge and nipping in when I hear a bit of an excited tone…I’m kinda interested in who wins but I’m most interested in tomorrow night… x :slight_smile:

Yes! 1-0 to France. Watching without sound!!!

1 Like

Bizarrely, Mick Jagger is in the crowd!!!

1 Like

I’m listening to the Radio… and also to the cheers from next door… :relaxed:

1 Like

got so excited my foot pulled a wire out of the wall… ghastly panic… phew back on line…

2 Likes

how can I survive 6 minutes of extra-time :roll_eyes::persevere::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Brilliant from France.

I believe I predicted a France v England final on this thread somewhere…

3 Likes

The guys doing the voice over Radio France … are just so funny… so excited, they squeak…:smile:

2 Likes

Ten days ago… will now be referring to myself as Mystic Mandy :laughing:

2 Likes

Feminine intuition… instinct… :thinking:

1 Like

Have I missed the England match and they won?

Juvenal was ‘spot on’ :+1: :rofl:

Mystic Mandy… or…

psychic or psychotic

1 Like

I have faith…