World Cup - who will you be supporting? AKA Dustmites and how to deal with them

Yep, sorry Tim 1990 for Gazza and another great team in Italia '90 but the 1998 team would also have won this years WC IMO.
Just read through the squads for those years and look at the quality, Beckham’s silly sending off (v Arg ?) cost us dearly…

1 Like

Onwards! Looking forward to the final now. Come on France

Absolutely Peter. With the draw they had the final was definitely realistic but sadly once again players that looked good in the Premier League just aren’t up there with the best…I’m not overly optimistic about their chances next time either.

It’s nearly time :soccer:

Allez les bleus :fr:

Drama!! Own goal. Terrible for Croatia but it’s

1-0 France!!!

1 Like

Game on!!!

1-1.

1 Like

Clear handball from Croatia. Must be a penalty, goes to VAR…

Is it going to be given…YES YES YES!!!

1 Like

2-1 France

What a game!!!

1 Like

WOW WOW!!!

Fabulous from Pogba.

3-1 France :soccer::soccer::soccer:

1 Like

Brilliant game…! France 3…Croatia 1… x :slight_smile:

1 Like

WoooooooW…!!! x :slight_smile:

1 Like

All over now. Croatia can’t come back from this.

Magnificent goal from Mbappe. What a talent that boy is. Only 19.

4-1 to France!!!

1 Like

Howler from Lloris!!!

4-2 France

Still gonna win…

1 Like

Quelle match!!!

Magnifique!!! Bravo!!!

Félicitations les bleus!!!

1 Like

Champions du monde!! Vive la France!!

1 Like

I thought Heuralio Gomes was in the french goal for a moment !!!

3 Likes

President Putin must have been watching his weather app closely and was prepared with an umbrella…once the heavens opened and the storm and downpour began then it was several minutes before President Macron and others got brollies…I admit I’ve done the same…weather app says rain at 3pm and I’ve gone out at 2.30 and got drenched…lol…the hugging continued though and although I felt that Gareth Southgate’s Hugs were more genuine I’m not gonna detract from a well deserved win by France…I don’t think England…the youngest team in the tournament would have been ready for a final against France…it was a fast paced exciting dramatic final…x :slight_smile:

1 Like