World Cup - who will you be supporting? AKA Dustmites and how to deal with them

Which side of The Wall will they be playing ??? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Won’t affect me as I won’t be going to Mexico.

My brother took a conference to Mexico, many years ago… said it was glorious there… mind you, he was near the beach (one of his priorities for conference locations) … :relaxed:

1 Like

I think I would rather go to Mexico than the US. Come to think of it, I think I would rather go anywhere other than the US :mexico:

They probably wouldn’t let you in anyway, you’d be classed as an ‘undesirable’!

1 Like

Oh I’m terribly offended :wink: What’s ‘undesirable’ about me? Examples please Tim…

You’re a ‘yid’ to start with.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

And proud… Spurs forever…:soccer:

Come on you Spurs :+1:

1 Like

Oh blimey there’s two of them.

1 Like

Anyone ever been to a major football championship apart from me?

Sadly not. The biggest game I’ve ever been to was the Worthington Cup Final (league cup) in 1999 at the old Wembley stadium when Spurs beat Leicester 1-0. Rubbish match but the experience was incredible.

I watched the mighty Eagles thrash Everton 4 - 1 at Wembley in the final of the Freight Rover trophy about 30 years ago.

1 Like

I was taken to Wembley to watch Scotland v England in the late 60’s… just remember the crowds, the noise and the fun of going home on a train loaded with good -natured supporters…

Not been to a football match since… as Rugby caught my attention instead… :relaxed:

1 Like

Zenith Data Systems cup not Freight Rover Trophy, 1990-91 season.

1 Like

Amateur Cup Final at Wembley, Sutton Utd v ???

1 Like

What year did you want?

Early 70s perhaps…

1969 lost to North Shields.

Thanks Tim, it wasn’t memorable and the only thing I remember is my uncle quaffing whisky from a hip flask. He was an avid supporter.