Worst crime against fashion

Is this not a bit like the bad use of the english language thread? People are individual and surely they should be allowed to wear and dress how they please. Because one person doesnt like plastic bra straps another may love them. Fashion police, punctuation police, what next breathing in the right order police? this has to belong somewhere else not on some expat web site, surely

I will truthfully admit that I have not.

I used to have a pair of black and French blue striped jeans though when I was 15. They came from Benetton, I was mighty proud. I wore them with a grass green pullover. You might guess that I’ve never been a leader of fashion… or style lol
Do I care?

nah…

or what about those trousers which look like you are wearing a giant nappy or something? Will anyone admit if they own a pair?

After reading these comments I’m a bit scared to go out…

80s jumpers…I rest my case

My dad is the worst crime against fashion

I agree, even if the price tag is 1000e it still is a crime!

Carrie in Sex and the City used to have her bra on display with strappy dresses. It used to amaze me that she would have these beautiful garments, and then you’d see her underwear including the fastener. Not nice.

I also hate seeing the backs of people’s bras. Why wear a top that clearly cannot be worn without showing off your underwear? It’s horrid. Do people not look in the mirror & check if their straps, fastner etc are on show? I’ve seen some girls wearing tops with completely cut away backs (which should be worn braless for very small breasted model figured girls or with t tape!) and then seen their bra fasteners cut across the cut away part. Just horrible. How to make yourself look cheap & nasty, they may as well have left the 4.99e price tag on.

these are a very special fashion loved by french women, our hairdressers seems to have a delightful range.

Oh yes, they look like they’ve been thrown together from the remnants of the dressing up box. An amazingly bizarre fashion.

I don’t like the plastic straps I have to say. The thing I don’t like is clothes that are too tight or skimpy when the body really should be covered discreetly.