Would anyone be willing to put a card up in their local supermarket?

Hi,

As you've probably noticed from my other posts, I run an online tutoring enterprise. At the moment, I am tutoring GCSE pupils in the UK via Skype, as well as adult and younger learners. I advertise through yell.com in the UK, but want to raise my profile over here. I have advertised in one of the French papers, but wonder if anyone would be willing to pop my card up in their local supermarket, or on another noticeboard, if I were to post it to them? I know it's a bit cheeky, but if anyone's willing to help I'd be really grateful!

My personal email is gillianj_harvey@yahoo.co.uk, if anyone's able to help.

Thanks!

Gill :0)

Thanks Jennifer! :0)

No problem - send to the address on our website - www.gorvellogite.com and I’ll happily put 3 or 4 locally and promote what you do to our guests too - I think it’s a great idea & if I hadn’t found a great English teacher for me 9 yr old I’d be asking if you could help me out too…

Thanks for this! I certainly will.

Much appreciated xxx

Hi, pop some over to us

Neil and Sandy Whitehead, maison Lahon, 64330 Mouhous

Hi - have added you as a friend so that I can send you a personal message! Really appreciate it!

Natasha - thanks - I’ll get onto your website immediately!

:slight_smile:

Hi Gill

I’ll be happy to do that, and do contact Peter on The Languedoc Page. His website gets thousands of hits per day.

If you send me a message, I’ll reply with my address.

Hi Gill,

I may be able to help - I run a website www.guide2brittany.com which is a site for residents and holiday makers in Brittany. We have news, classifieds etc as well as a business directory. Take a look and you can always add a free listing under education in the directory.

Do you write a blog? We have a Guide2Brittany blog which you are welcome to write an entry around education (or whatever you like!) and include your business details at the end.

I hope this helps - as you know I think you offer a great service so more than happy to promote you out!