Would you like to double your B&B income in 2012?

Hello everyone,

I’m wondering if you’d be interested in joining me on a Free Webinar on Monday 27th February at 7pm GMT/2pm EST/11am PST where we’ll be talking about how to set up your website to enable you to double your B&B income in 2012. Take a look on my page.

Let me know what your questions are in advance and I will try to answer them on the Webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you there :-) Yvonne

Sorry, I've been travelling for work and only just catching up with emails. Thanks for the offer of help, I've updated the home page: http://lostinfinistere.weebly.com/. Now I need to improve the text and add more words for SEO :-)

Hi Sheila, I'm glad you found the webinar useful, and I hope you've got the replay now at

http://bedandbreakfastcoach.com/double-your-bb-income-in-2012-webinar-recording/#

We had some technical challenges, but all resolved now. Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with.

Yvonne :-)

Hi Maria, I'm glad you found the webinar useful. Let me know if you need any help at all :-) Yvonne

Hi Yvonne

I just wanted to add my (belated) thanks as well. I found it very interesting and useful and I've made some changes to our website as a result. Still don't think the online booking system is for me but then mine is a gite business and whilst we are flexible on starting days I like to agree them first before taking a booking, particularly for the summer season.

Bonne chance!

Maria

Hi Sheila and thank you so much for joining us. Thanks also for your kind comments. We had a lot of fun doing it! I'll be sending out the recording in a little while (just waiting for it to upload now), and if there's anything I can help you with, please let me know.

Thanks again :-)

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne. Just a quick note of tahnks for inviting me to the webinar. I found it most interesting. I thought the information was presented in a very clear fashion, and gave me an insight into what is involved in the running of a B&B or gite. Am going to discuss our new project with husband tomorrow, as I think we might not be ready or have space to do it properly.

Thank you.

Sheila