Yes Sir! No Sir!

Recently when I’ve looked on SFN there has been an increasing number of posts about SFN Members use of the English Language to the extent that it has brought back memories from my officer training at RAF Cranwell. Yes Sir! No Sir! For others it may feel like you are being lectured by your old English teacher. Whilst some reflexion on the development of the English language is interesting, It would be a shame if people felt they couldn’t contribute to SFN for fear of being judged on their level of English or their choice of nouns.

I enjoy SFN for the freedom of speech, to blog as I wish, to share my experiences of life in France (and between France & other countries). I don’t want to have to spend an hour proof-reading my blog posts or checking if I have made a typo when I quickly tapped a response to help another SFN Member, nor do I want to check the Oxford Dictionary each time I make a post to ensure I am using ye olde English.

By the way for this post I give myself 7 out of 10 so as I’ve already judged it there is no need for anyone else to do so :slight_smile:

Nuff Zed?

P.S Today I am wearing pigtails :slight_smile:

Merci Anne Marie :slight_smile:

Very good, I agree with you and I give you 10 out of 10 lol you never used one french word in that text, I usually manage to slip a couple of french words when I am either talking or writing
bien for you hihihihi

Agreed Suzanne :slight_smile:

only if you provide the duffer hat? I need a new one as a bird cra**ed on mine in Greenwich Park!

So the suggestion of a weekly spelling test with all duffers being sent to stand in the corner is out of the question then…??