Your favourite French product?

Does no one have any sense of humour on here?

I thought that my reply was humour Tim ! TouchĂ© peut-ĂȘtre ? :wink:

1 Like

Call that humour, you need more practice and a read of my comedians bible!:

I think I’ve worked out how to recognise when Tim is joking. His side-splitters don’t include an emoticon. Check it out for yourself, there seems to be an inverse relationship between his funnies and the smiley. Thus if he is dead serious there will be a smiley. When he cracking a deadly dead-pan corker, zilch.

1 Like

and what’s your favourite product Peter?

1 Like

Way off Peter, I’ve still not worked out what all the emojis mean.

It’s a toss-up between a tin of petit salĂ© with lentils and a can of cassoulet, David. To the former I like to add a cupful of brussel sprouts brĂ»lĂ©s.

I know it’s pathetic but it’s an age thing.

I also crave our local boulanger’s rustic fagot athlĂ©tique, its Ă  crusty wholegrain loaf with cranberries, nuts and currants. He only bakes two each day, and I try to get my hands on a whole one before anyone else has a slice.

3 Likes

You must be joking, Timburger.

1 Like

I rarely use them although it would be fun to create my own, doubt many would appreciate them though especially a certain B & B owner and her twin that’s not her twin.

Ah Timothy, you must realise that we are not all sheep or clones, therefore your supposed to me, humour has nothing to do with mine, thank goodness for small mercies :rofl:

1 Like

Very keen sense of humour Tim, but it needs to be Funny :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Blimey, don’t take much working out, emojis :rofl:

By the way Tim, a good way to sort out a sickly tummy, is a big spoon of pure pastis ! French medication ! My mum tried it once, and it worked ! She totaly forgot she had a bad tummy ! :+1:

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m trying too hard, time for a holiday away from SFN methinks.

The tin of petit salé, a can of cassoulet : yummy. Brussel sprouts, not sure about them !

1 Like

Keeps me regular too Pete! :rofl:

1 Like

My Nan “didn’t drink” :innocent: 
 but she went through a bottle of “medicinal” brandy
 quite regularly
 :thinking:

2 Likes

I can very clearly remember being dosed with pastis when I had colique aged 7 or 8, absolutely disgusting and I wanted to be sick, I still loathe all those anis now. Supposedly it was the same as élixir parégorique.
It cured me of telling my parents when I wasn’t feeling well.

2 Likes

I myself suffer from adult “colique” - I’ve had to force many a pastis down my throat, :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds good Stella that, Malt does it for me :smiley: