Your photos - beautiful or interesting skies

Patrouille de France ?

2 Likes

It’s one of the pilots having a last minute run through for the 14 juillet :rofl:

3 Likes

Bingo! …don’t know why they did a flypast at the beach today though. We were walking in the wrong direction so by the time we realized and got the mobile out it was too late…

2 Likes

That’s what frustate me so much in taking picture, so many good shots missed !

2 Likes

Wednesday and Thursday sunrise…x :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not the sky, but coming from the sky …

3 Likes

Hoping to get some of that here today. So hot here we need a storm :weary::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen the moon yet, but at least the sun gave me a great show !

7 Likes

Seriously overcast here, 22.30 hrs :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Been fabulous here too… what we call “Georgia burning” (from Gone with the wind)… and the colours were thrown right across from west to east… magnificent, just wish I had your camera… :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

That is so beautiful. Fabulous photos.

2 Likes

Camera is a wee, pocket, Panasonic ‘Lumix’, 25 x zoom.

1 Like

I suspect mine is an older model Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS30 … and it seems to have dust inside the lenses, which ruins photos now…

Darn nuisance and I have not found anywhere that cleans cameras. Used to have a camera shop locally, but it’s been closed for some years.

Probably have to bite the bullet and buy a new one… put it on my Christmas List perhaps… :wink:

Night of the blood red moon,

6 Likes

4 Likes

We too saw the most amazing skies that night… and when it seemed that the moon would elude us… I thought… ah well… at least we saw the sunset…

This is a glorious photo… thanks…

1 Like

Couldn’t choose, so I’m posting them all
P1040649

6 Likes

Amazing how the sky can change, within an hour!

Lovely photos as usual Babeth.

2 Likes

3 Likes