Your photos - beautiful or interesting skies

Yep…here be dragons…I can see it clear as day…beautiful…I love Dragons…x :slight_smile:

Lots of them were noted on old Nautical Charts, denoting, areas to be avoided, or just that, nobody ‘knowed’ anything about, ‘That particular bit of the Oggin’. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oggin’s a new one on me, Bill. Had to search for it in a particular part of the mighty Googlin. :wink:

1 Like

What was the definitian Pete? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There was quite a few bobbin about in the oggin when i looked over the gunwale, Bill :grinning:

It’s that bit of the briny that’s the subject of conversation on deck, as in “i gave the bosun a can of beer and the silly bugger dropped it in the oggin”

Might that be getting warm? :thinking::whale::whale2::dolphin::shark:

2 Likes

Careless boozer, Bobbin about’s no excuse for droppin’ a perfecly good beer Pete, yes, I recon Youz pretty warm :grin:

The stress a ship’s hull or keel experiences that causes the centre or the keel to bend upwards…??? x :slight_smile:

1 Like

I reckon wot you’re describin’ is a woggin in the 'oggin wot’s doggin the boggin, not worth the cap’n loggin, or for you to be foggin your noggin about.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Or…alternatively…here be Dragons…x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly, I didn’t see that before I went there Helen, Blimey :thinking:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Dragons, bah! :wink: look at this, click on it to enlarge.

3 Likes

Beautiful, I am always confounded by how ancient cartographers compiled their maps.
Works of art and in some cases so very precise !
Truly works of art and of great intelligence :astonished:

2 Likes

My God, if I’d seen that before, I would never have set foot on a boat Peter :open_mouth:
:slightly_smiling_face:

Absolutely amazing Ann!

Un petit homme vert ecrit:

Bonsoir terrestrienne !

Il’y avaient des petits hommes verts très intelligents venus dans leur soucoupes volantes de l’autre côté de l’universe, afin d’apprendre la cartographie a vos ancêtres, qui l’ignoraient, et restent, en tant que gens, assez médiocre.

Ces derniers ont tous oubliés car leurs petits visiteurs nos frères les ont faire boire un elixir d’oublie.

Adieu ! Nous sommes venus en paix afin de vous apportiez ce message de rensignements fraternels ! :nauseated_face::space_invader:

1 Like

C’est une dommage que les petits hommes verts n’aient pas transmis un peu plus de connaissances à ma partie humaine. J’ai du mal à indiquer comment trouver ma maison! :rofl:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::+1:

Regardez le ciel nocturne, chere terrestrienne, nous ne sommes jamais loins, et nous avons entendu votre appel ! P-H-V

1 Like

Da- da- da- dah !
Is this going to be a Close Encounter Peter ?
Bonjour, bonjour, y a-t-il quelqu’un là-bas? :eye::eye::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes