Zen - Clear your mind and do me a favour

Hi Suzanne - my comment was tongue-in-cheek. I have noticed that Survive France is barely censored and it makes a refreshing change from other forums, some of which censor posts with no obvious reasons. I was directed to SF some time ago by someone else who was also fed up with the censoring on other forums, one in particular which I probably can't mention on here. I appreciate that posters can post on here with their thoughts on life in France, whether positive or negative. I am sorry if I confused you - keep up the good work!

retiring to france, health system france. tax advisor france/england, advantages of english being resident in france, disadvantages becoming resident in france

how to live in Paris

'english required' jobs in Paris/France

english speaking expats

english speaking community

how to find english 'jobs' 'careers' 'friends' in paris/France

Learn advanced french easily

free french classes online

english speaking tutor

english-France

I'd probably search:

Help relocating to France

France Lifestyle

Life in France

Education

Medicine

Taxes

Bureaucracy

Living in France

Chatting

Networking

Renting in France

Long term rentals in France

English speaking groups France

English network Paris

Expats Paris

Vets in France, Cats in France, taking pet to France, Dogs in France, Pet Passport France, Vaccinations in France, Medicine in France, Driving in France...ok you've got me hooked now...

The word "French" followed by Taxes, apartments, rentals, real estate, banks, checking, trains.

Titre de sejour

living in France

Life in France, French Advice, Advice on living in France, Help with living in France, Problems with French EDF, Problems with French tax man, French builders, Buying a house in France, Renovating a house in France, Healthcare in France, Business in France, French Tax, Tax in France, Internet in France, France Telecom, French Banks, Moving to France, Emigrating to France, French Mortgages, Selling a house in France, Learning French, English Speaking French Doctor, Schools in France, Home in France, French houses...hope this helps xxx

france expat forum

living in france

uk expat france

moving to france

You'd had asked this 3 years ago, I had a verrrry long list but now it's blank *-*

@ Kathy - was this your search criteria? Or a question? If a question? Then there could be, if the person who set up the forum was happy to take responsibility and legal liability for everything anyone else in the forum wrote! Otherwise there unfortunately Must be a level of censorship to protect the forum/site owners. SFN is very lightly censored by the Admin team and only when absolutely necessary.

Is there a forum for ex-pats where posts are not censored?!

Living in France help forum

life in france

living in france

working in france

french schools

french education system

moving to france

Emigrating to France from......