Paiements de vos impôts et taxes

I think it is more to do with CFE, TVA and other taxable items rather than cotisations but I stand to be corrected on that :)

I’ve received it too, although I actually saw it a couple of days previous on les impots website as I was looking to see how I pay my cfe cotisation foncieres entreprises as this is my second year as AE and I read that we won’t get paper bills. I’ve registered for an account and I should get a login within 30 days by post. Will keep you all updated.

That´s right Rik, so why is it that I have to create a ¨espace professionnel¨ on the site impots.gouv.fr now? Is it something new?

So far I have always declared and paid my income from AE through https://www.net-entreprises.fr/srv/declarations and have a separate banque account for it.

John

If you can go to gouv.fr and do what it is saying on the secure site then fair enough, but only then. Anything else is too easily one of the many scams making out they are official.

Thanks for responding @Brian and @Véronique. I have copied the content of the email I received and pasted it on a blank document so that I could attached it here. The email doesn´t contain any link to follow but suggests to go to my impots.gouv.fr account. Does this still look suspicious?

Thanks,

John

I suspect it is the same as this one. They do not provide a direct link to the site but it is a genuine site that they are refering you to. Once you have registered the fact that you want to open a business account the tax office will send you a letter to activate it. Normally 30 days.

Bonjour,
Depuis le 28 octobre 2015, vos télépaiements de taxe sur la valeur ajoutée, impôt sur les sociétés, taxe sur les salaires, cotisation sur la valeur ajoutée des entreprises, taxe sur les conventions d'assurance* et taxe sur les véhicules de sociétés* se font, quelle que soit la filière de paiement utilisée (EFI / EDI), au moyen d'un compte bancaire au format BIC IBAN présent dans votre espace professionnel, en prévision du passage au prélèvement européen SEPA inter-entreprises (ou SEPA B2B).
Nous vous invitons donc, si cela n’est pas déjà fait, à créer votre espace professionnel sur le site impots.gouv.fr. Depuis le 28 octobre 2015, et avant votre prochaine échéance de paiement, vous pouvez y vérifier que tous vos comptes sont effectivement présents et valides pour effectuer des paiements. Les comptes qui ne seraient pas compatibles avec le format SEPA interentreprises (SEPA B2B) seront indiqués comme tels (comptes non valides).
Vous n'avez aucune action particulière à effectuer pour les comptes bancaires que vous aurez utilisés jusqu’en octobre 2015 pour payer ces impôts et taxes, sauf pour les comptes bancaires utilisés pour la première fois en EDI en octobre 2015.
Depuis le 28 octobre, tout nouveau compte bancaire que vous souhaitez utiliser pour le paiement des impôts et taxes de votre entreprise, doit être déclaré à partir de l’espace professionnel de l’entreprise, accessible sur le portail impots.gouv.fr.
Quelques conseils préalables :
ce nouveau format de prélèvement SEPA interentreprises (SEPA B2B) est proposé par la très grande majorité des établissements bancaires. Nous vous conseillons néanmoins de vérifier que votre banque y a souscrit ;
si vous utilisez un nouveau compte bancaire pour télépayer des impôts et taxes auto-liquidés (exemple : taxe sur la valeur ajoutée, impôt sur les sociétés ...) ou si vous avez utilisé un nouveau compte bancaire pour la première fois en EDI en octobre 2015, il sera indispensable de faire parvenir préalablement à votre premier paiement à l’aide de ce compte, votre mandat de prélèvement SEPA B2B, signé, à votre établissement bancaire. &Agrave défaut, un retard de traitement ou un rejet du paiement vous exposerait à des pénalités pour non respect de l’échéance fiscale.
Nous vous remercions pour votre confiance.
La direction générale des finances publiques
Suivez-nous sur Twitter (@dgfip_officiel) et sur Facebook : Direction générale des finances publiques
Recommandations
Pour votre sécurité, nous vous recommandons de ne jamais répondre à un courriel vous demandant vos coordonnées bancaires.
* Pour les entreprises qui ont une obligation de télépaiement de ces taxes.

impots.gouv.fr est un site de la Direction Générale des Finances Publiques

No, this is a legitimate one. It's simply advising you to put details of any new accounts into your 'space' that you wish to pay cotisations/taxes etc from and that if you've registered the account already you need do nothing more. With these, golden rule is never to clink on any links that are provided if you're unsure. If you have info that does need updating, open up the impots site in a separate tab yourself.

I agree with Brian on this one, beware - I can't see the email but I would love to, there are so many scams going round the internet and some of them (luckily not many) are very convincing.

Oh OK, I have just been stupid - I've read it now. It isn't asking you to do anything too dodgy, it is asking you to go onto the impots.gov site to create your digital account, it might be worth going and having a look on impots.gouv & seeing if it does apply to AEs, there should be a secure site for that and then doing the biz so you are all online. The letter is just information as far as I can see. If in any doubt at all go & see the Impôts nearest you and ask them.

The fact you could copy and attach straight away raised my hackles. If it is not a secure site then have nothing to do with it. It does not appear to address AEs so forget that. By giving your BIC and/or IBAN you open access to your account against which an unspecified amount could be drawn. I would be prudent and classify it under scams.