Those on the West are in for some weather on Friday!

15h30 sunny, hot and the Autan blowing strongly from the Med. Still haven't put the air-con on in the shop but it won't be long...

14.20 28C and under the clouds here in Les Landes...

Hi, strong winds all night, sunny but still windy this afternoon but 26c. So windy that metal framed chair ended up swimming in the deep end of pool! We are 30 mins south of Toulouse in 31.

Pays basque: currently 33 degrees and very sunny! No rain until Wednesday on Meteo France. At last the pool can warm up enough for a good swim.

Fine bright and warm if a little windy in the Charente Maritime at the moment.

I still live in Eastern England, there is a Yellow warning for UK, heavy rain moving up to UK from France, Saturday, potential local flooding. France Meteo says similar starting towards this evening in Charente moving northwards.

Break out the sou'westers!

In the meantime it's pretty nice here too small amount of very light cloud, enjoy!

even better this morning, pressure up 1015mB, wind low 2,2m/s, high 5,1m/s, temp 21,8°C (now) with temperature rise of 2,6°C/hr and..... relative humidity of 22% (at 0800) now at 15%... all data from my weather station here in the garden.... if it's going to rain at sometime, probability today is very low

Ditto, we have 30-33C forecast for today. I just walked the hounds in light teeshirt, shorts and sandals and I am running sweat already. So much for storms.

Nope, nothing yet! Clear blue skies and a moderate f3 wind from the north-east....... summer in the country.

When we were sailing (5 years, UK - Crete - France...OK, slowly) we found Meteo France's predictions to be amongst the most accurate - seems they have better 'modelling' software.....but weather can always throw a spanner in the works.

Cheers all, and a fine day to remember J-Jour.

Opening/inflating the pool today!

We are just South of all that and it looks like it will be a scorcher here!

Pretty accurate then;-)

its a gorgeous morning here near Secondigny (79) doesn't look like we will get the storms just yet - have a great day everyone, hope the weather stays dry in Normandy WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

That forecast is still the same with the storms heading our way over the weekend. Looked at 2 other sites and 1 said storms on Monday and the other reckons it will be Wednesday.

0820 hrs Fri. I've just looked out of the window & it's sunny with a light westerly wind here at the "earths end"

Orange is the risk of storms unfortunately, here's the page http://www.keraunos.org/previsions/bulletin-j1-a-j3/

If the Orange is SUN.... then I for one will be a happy bunny, but as we say in these parts that is rains just twice a week in Brittany (once for three days and once for four days) we shall have to wait and see. Here this morning is supposed to wet but with a huge blue sky and not a cloud in sight.....

Close, I checked on a couple of meteo sites and we are some distance into the clear and have sun to expect all day, perhaps a bit of wind.

This is an old thread, but I thought I’d add to it. The website, Keraunos, is just the one I’ve been looking for, just found it mentioned in a SudOuest news article; not sure one can read it if not subscribed. Here’s the graphic about tornadoes that was included in the article:

Great website for storms and so forth, in France.

Cheers.