6 nations 2020

I thought there was another thread on the 2020 6 nations but can’t find it.

I have dried my eyes after Scotland’s match yesterday and wasn’t feeling too sanguine about France’s chances today but Oh! What a lovely surprise! Didn’t they play marvellously esp considering they are pretty well babies. That first half was riveting.

3 Likes

Yes France played very well in defense attack & in all the right areas. It pleases me to see a young squad being so disciplined (much lacking in the past) & playing good rugby. Well done France. :rugby_football: :fr:

1 Like

Absolutely, that has been such a weakness of French sides always - and playing the full two halves which has also been a problem in the past, that awful tendency to fizzle out after an hour.

A friend sent me this off YT & I pretty much agree bags of talent coming through. Hoping & looking fwd to some exciting French rugby.

Finally, they got their act together ! Well deserved victory for France. The Scotland match for me was per expectations as was the Wales son, albeit a regular hammering for Italy.

This link below has been updated for 2020

Another friend sent me this after the match

So did our U20s last night. But hey 2 out of 3.

Ha ha… I posted the link as Vero said she thought there was another thread… and yes… here it is/was… :wink:

Yes it was dated 6 nations 2019

but… there is a recent post … and it was you who posted it… 11 months later… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just about getting over my hangover from yesterday :beer:. As usual, fantastic atmosphere at stade De France, England totally outplayed in first half , well done Les bleus.

1 Like