Advertising Websites Gite and B&B

Certain people yes.
My Market no.

Thanks Gitte,

for your detailed help as this is what I was after and I shall save and print out this info.
I was actually inclined towards AirB&B myself.

• We would run the whole year
  • A GĂŽte only (20 mins from our own home).
  • Don’t know what is classed as a Touristic area. There us hiking, swimming (beach) / fishing lake and dirt bike tracks from 5 - 17 minutes away.
  • Clients - Active couples preferably - there are 2 double and one single bedroom even people wanting 3 - 6 month rentals whilst looking to purchase property.
  • Anyone who wishes to stay - I speak German, English and am progressing with my French.

Many Thanks.

Touristic area, is often dead in winter and full of life in the summer.
If you only have a GĂŽte, then I would put it on Airbnb.com, abritel.fr, or leboncoin.fr. The last two are more geared for the French/Belgiums. Take one year at the time and see how it goes.
Sign up with the local tourist office and maybe contact any fishing club in the area, Chateau’s who host weddings and so on.
Very important make a Google Plus account which is free, to make sure you can be traced on Google.
The winters might be very quiet, so if you can rent out long term that would be great and easy for you.
Good luck.

We are all inclusive, electricity, linen, all towels including for the pool. No cleaning charge and a really nice welcome pack.
The kitchen is well fitted with good knives and a sharpener. All cleaning products and a few staples are also included.
Everyone says that it is a home from home, which is what we set out to,provide.

Barbara, we use Homeaway. We only accept bookings direct and as we only take four guests we do not have your problem. We also provide a travel cot and high chair.
Clients can also look at our website which gives much more information than we can put on Homaway. They have been taken over by Expedia and are trying to take booking over from gite owners, but we are not going down that route, even though they put us further down their search listings.
We have found that does not really matter for us people are looking for a heated pool, quiet and en suite bathrooms, all of which we provide.
All our guest comments gve us five stars, which also helps.