Are you a gite owner? This is for you

My husband and I run Maison Bussière, a charming chambre d’hôte in the very beautiful Limousin region of central France. Conveniently located just off the market square in the friendly and picturesque village of Bussière-Poitevine, this fully renovated 17th century house affords an excellent location from which to explore this fascinating area or just to relax in the sun in our spacious garden with an assiette de fromage and a carafe of local wine!

Maison Bussière is ideally located just off the N147 between Poitiers and Limoges so it's a great stopping point for holidaymakers travelling from north to south, and offers 3 spacious, tastefully decorated rooms, all with super-kingsized beds.

http://maisonbussiere.com

We have two 3 bedroom gites in a converted mill, Le Moulin de Sansonneche. On the banks of the river Gioune (a tributary of the mighty Creuse!) in a very quiet and secluded setting on the PNR Plateau de Millevaches, part of the central massif in the Creuse department of the Limousin region. Both fully equipped gites can sleep up to 6 people and there is a heated pool and hot tub.

The gites are open all year round, prices ranging from 260 - 650 euros/week. Long term lets over the quieter months are also available at heavily discounted rates.

www.sansonneche.com

We have two gites here, one takes up to 12 and on for four, though quite often they are taken together for large family renunions or weddings.

Full details can be found at www.lemoulindulary.com

We have a very nice 2-bed apartment on Le Domaine de Pont Royal in Provence with the Luberon mountains curving round on one side and the Alpilles mountains on the horizon! You will have sun sets to die for from our loggia.You do not have to be a golfer to enjoy this place (neither of us play golf), whatever you age, there are lots of different things to do/enjoy here, and the lovely villages like Lourmarin, Cucuron, Bonnieaux, Lacoste, Eygaliere are not far away! There are so many nice village markets close by - more that one for each day of the week and during the summer season some evening markets too! Pont Royal is halfway between Aix and Avignon!

Have a look at our website www.aixpontroyal.com as there's a lot of info on here...

Lis :)

I have two cottages for guests to stay in central Brittany - Small Cottage for two people and Middle Cottage which sleeps four people.

My website is www.rainbowcottagesinfrance.com and I am gay friendly.

Hi, We are in the Garonne Valley, Tarn et Garonne dept 82 on the edge of a Auvillar a plus beau village and on the St Jacques de Compostelle GR65. We have 2 large Quercy stone gites one sleeps 4 adults and 4 children and the other sleeps 5. We also have a large B&B suite that sleeps 2 adults and 2 children. It has its own lounge/dining area, walk-in wardrobe and private garden as well as a huge bathroom. As big as a gite but with no kitchen (23mx5m). On site there is a 12x6m saltwater pool, small fishing lake and a games room set in 5 acres of grounds. Short 1km walk to a fab restaurant.

Gites are open all year but B&B open from April to November. www.lefarat.com

I think you need to contact the page or gite directly to make the enquiry Diana Mary. No one can tell which one you want from here.

We have lovely rural gite in Languedoc Roussillon only 10 minutes from Castelnaudary and the Canal Du Midi. Carcassonne is around 40 minutes away and we are right in the centre of the 'Pays Cathare'. We still have availability in September from the 20th and have started taking bookings for next year. Visit our website using the link http://french-holidays-aude.com where you can find our prices and availability plus loads more information on the property and the location. Sorry about the music, it seemed like a good idea at the time, thank heaven for the mute button :-)

We have a small, all things eco, family friendly yurt camp, about 20 minutes east of Bergerac, called écovallée.

Two 18-foot coppiced-chestnut family yurts sleeping up to four (or five if one is in a travel cot), one coppiced-ash couples yurt (with space for a travel cot), a 12-foot Play Yurt for children, solar shower, tree bog compost toilet, outdoor kitchens, 12.5 acres of space to explore. Prices are from £30 a night in the spring and for the whole yurt, not per person. (We'll put prices up a bit next year as we agree they're a bit low.)

You can imagine that this wasn't the easiest thing to get on the ground in France, but I'm very happy to say we survived. I blogged the whole adventure here, to help other people who may want to follow in our footsteps, and wrote Part One of a book you can download as a free pdf if you don't have time to read the blog.

Still got some availability in September for the two family yurts if you want to come and see it for yourself...

Quite interested in maybe a few days in May as work here in the season myself. Could I do say Monday to Friday 3rd week of May? Thanking you

We have two very spacious gites in Janaillat, the Creuse region of France. One is a 4 bedroom and can sleep up to 10 people and the second is a 3 bedroom and can sleep up to 8 people. We have a large garden for all the family to play & have fun and a heated in ground pool surrounded by a large terrace area with sunloungers and ratten chair sets. The views from the gites & pool area are amazing, and everyone that have stayed in the gites are stunned. For more information please see our website at http://www.holidaysinlimousin.com/

Domaine les Hirondelles is a former wine-maker’s estate set in 2.5 acres of walled gardens. Situated just 15 minutes east of Carcassonne, the sun-blessed Domaine has two luxury holiday cottages (1x 2-bed/2 bath; 1 x 3-bed/2 bath). It is a haven for parents and a delight for children.

The former grape-pickers’ cottages have been renovated and beautifully re-designed to provide top quality self-catering holiday accommodation that combines comfortable luxury with a restful and relaxing way of life.

Our aim is for parents and children to feel equally relaxed and to re-discover the joys of family life away from the stresses and strains of their normal day to day existence, and for everyone to have the holiday that they want.

Come and have a real holiday. Relax by the pool, soak up the sun on the nearby beaches, enjoy the wide variety of excellent local food and wine, explore the castles and abbeys of Cathar country, play golf, and walk or cycle along the Canal du Midi. At Domaine les Hirondelles it is all on your doorstep.

http://www.domaineleshirondelles.com/

We have two Mobile homes to sleep 6 per Mobile 2.5K outside of Montréal du Gers. Very calm and quiet, no pool - no noise.

rates from 50€ for 4 pers-1 night up to 396€ 6 pers -1 week

April 1st to Oct 31st

http://rosedarmagnac.free.fr/