Auto Entrepreneur - getting started

Think everybody has said it all. There are a few quirks. My password seems to cancel itself each quarter so I have to go through the process of getting a new one which takes no time actually but seems a bit of a hassle for something that should be done once and be dealt with.

How did you manage to change your activity online? I've looked at several pages and they don't seem to offer what I need to do. Could you re-find the page you used and post it? Many thanks!

Hi

http://www.lautoentrepreneur.fr/

Go there and follow the guide, very easy and free :)

Step one: Adhérez au régime

and then you follow the instructions

Annette

I am trying to send you a message with pdf’s but not working at the moment, will try later

you can do it online via your departmental CEF office who link in to the other bodies such as where the siret comes from , and there is a category for AE handyman type role (with various restrictions of course ) but you cant set up as a gardener on AE so dont even mention it if you speak with anyone,

There is a fee of course of around 85 euro to become registered , and then you pay nothing until you earn and then its quarterly in arrears at approx 24% which will then bring you into the RSI healthcare set up with Carte Vitale etc - if you are not already set up.

Steve

its not too onerous as long as you take your time and even though you get registered onl,ine there will be all sorts of admin that must be done by post.

Hi Andy, that would be really helpful - yes please! Mary

I joined online and found it fairly simple to do. I also managed to change my activity online too.
I have a couple of pdf’s you might find useful, the first is a translation of the auto entrepreneur guide it’s dated 2009 so it might be slightly out of date. the other is a list of activities and the relevant codes.

Hi,

I wrote a few blog posts about when I registered in April that you can read here: http://thedevolutionary.wordpress.com/tag/auto-entrepreneur/

Going to the office in person gets my vote. It's far less stressful.

Good luck,

Alex