Ayurvedic Practitioner Registeration

If it’s any consolation I’ve had Herman Miller Aero chair for a few weeks on a gig in Fleet Street and could barely move at the end as the chair gave literally no support.

3 Likes

Work permit for in terms of VISA (dependent VISA) but not to practice Ayurveda. As I do not know the process to register here.
But I am looking for any work as of now, I am also open for elderly care.

Ayervedic practice is only recognised here as a “médicin doux”, or alternative medecine. So it is not regulated or State authorised. You can set up a business without problem as long as you have insurance, but probably the best thing would be to make contact with other practitioners and discuss how they run their businesses and attract clients. Many seem to operate out of holistic centres where they rent a space according to their needs.

This is a national assoc. that could be worth contacting. This is one that came up an a search but I know nothing about it.

By contrast elderly care is regulated and you cannot offer your services in France without recognised qualifications and appropriate police checks. But there is huge demand!

Today I had a very extended French lunch at my maçon’s partner’s place in the next village. She is Bulgarian, but has lived in France for many years and on her office wall I noticed her many French certificates, including (I think) one for Ayurvedic. She doesn’t appear to have a website, but her Zen Dia Centre is on Facebook at:-

https://tinyurl.com/4dnw6bpu

A valid work permit as an Ayurvedic practitioner ? Or some other job field? Or does it simply state “Toutes Activités”. Usually, there is a mention of the relevant parts of the law applicable to the right to work, which will set out what you can and can’t do as a professional activity.