Back to Brexshit

This could be a good reason for UK to stay in Europe… and help keep things on an even keel… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I really like Tom Peck…I don’t feel one bit like laughing but he does really make me laugh…x :slight_smile:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-naked-protest-climate-change-withdrawal-agreement-nick-boles-house-of-commons-theresa-may-a8850136.html

2 Likes

No that’s a AFD facist Caroline. You really should try and keep up. BTW that little wannabe Mosley facist Rees-Mogg has been tweeting her speech.

1 Like

Why should I try and keep up? I have no links to Germany and took the speech at face value - as did many other people in U.K. and Europe. I met new French neighbours yesterday and without me mentioning anything about « B » they told me how fed up with the EU they were and that they supported Frexit. You are obviously of the opinion that if I don’t agree with your viewpoint then I am wholly in the wrong. I have to tell you that your attitude and language is not of a person I wish to debate with - I do not need you to tell me what to think or who to vote for.

3 Likes

What’s a ‘facist’, is it someone who likes faces?:grinning:

I misread that( having just got up )as someone who likes something very different

I thought it was someone whose views were faeces!

I believe everyone has a right to their own views Caroline. My view is that only the ill informed, the very stupid or charletons like the two mentiond below could possibly support Brexit, Frexit or any our daft idea :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, despite my unfortunate typo, I’ll drink to that :slightly_smiling_face: