Banking in the future

I do that for a few apps too Janet, but worse. I have Irish, UK and French AppStore applications. Sometimes I have to swap and sometimes not. I guess some developers can restrict their audiences and some don’t bother.

John, do you know if once you’ve purchased the app via the UK store and then return to the French one, will it still work?

Janet

1 Like

Yes Janet. My iPad has Apps I’ve downloaded from the Irish Appstore, the UK Appstore and the French Appstore and the all happily coexist. I did have to provide a national credit or debit card as a method of payment for each Apple ID. Not that I buy anything on two of them.

Thanks very much John.

Janet Booth

Janet I strongly suggest you edit your post and remove your address and phone number

1 Like

@Lennondayz as suggested by Sue J please edit your post.
@cat

To those people have suggested my I edit my post – thank you very much I hadn’t realised that my address details were attached to it. Being a bit of a technophobe it’s taking me a minute or 2 to figure out how to edit it but I think I’ve done it now.

2 Likes

All done, thanks

Janet

1 Like

I don’t recall seeing any mention of Starling Bank on here. They appear to receive quite good reviews.

You have… you’ll get used to the site as you go along but don’t be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure about anything :wink:
You can post any questions under Site Support category