BBQ or Plancha

Don’t worry Tory, I didn’t buy mine from Amazon!

1 Like

:rofl: you know me too well :rofl:

Interesting on the electricity and price @PeterE . The one on the market was 400 I think! I tend to have chorizo, mushrooms, peppers, onions, pineapple, cheese, a few lardons on top, or prawns so can be 2-3cm high :rofl: perhaps more where the prawns are! I have a challenge for you, make a ‘supreme’ as we call them in Oz and see how it works. :grinning: :heart:

Pineapple!! Ueurgh!

2 Likes

First pizza I remember eating was a ham and pineapple, classic Aussie kids food! We were so excited when a pizza shoo came to town in the mid or late 80s! Cowra NSW, look it up :rofl:

Actually some fascinating history. There was a Japanese POW camp and there was a big escape. Known as The Cowra Breakout. I think there was a book, maybe a film. Didn’t care as a kid growing up but must look it up. Amazing Japanese garden there now.

1 Like

Thats not a pizza :sob:

1 Like

BBQ best way to go.

I am not so sure on your choice of toppings :grinning: however it will comfortably fit and cook your toppings. If you see all the videos on youtube with the Italians putting meatballs, whole cherry tomatoes, large slices of ham on top, and they manage. You have about 5cm height in centre of oven
Like in FORNO ARIETE pizza in 4 minuti - YouTube but his dough looks a bit wet.

My warning was for pita and naan breads since without any toppings the bread blows up dramatically with the internal steam.

1 Like