Best Bank for Auto-Entrepreneur / Micro-Entrepreneur

Thank You, James!
HAve a Lovely Evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi. iā€™m new here. am i too late to get an invite for this bank account?!

Hi Georgie

Iā€™ve sent you one, should arrive within 24hrs via email, check your spam if not. :slight_smile:

James

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi James
Just starting a new autoentrepreneur business. A bit late I know, but any monobanq invites left?

Yes, sure, youā€™ll get it by tomorrow via email :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Not sure why it took so long, but just to thank James for the Monobanq invite, & to say that I received an email this morning advising that my account had been opened! Now to try & earn some money!

2 Likes

Great, Iā€™m sure you will love it, so user friendly and their customer service is top notch. :slight_smile:

Try Britline where at least your interlocutor will be English-speaking, even though it is a subsidiary of Credit Agricole.

If you can provide them the massive paperwork that they ask for, at least you can speak to someone in English when banking.

You want to live in France? Get used to Paperwork Hurdle ā€¦

Hi, can I get a Monabanq account link? Is this online and what are the pros here?

1 Like

Iā€™ve just sent you one, check you email for it tomorrow!

bon idƩe Mark!

Ill have one of the invites pls

Done! Check your email spam if you havenā€™t received it in 24hrs :slight_smile:

Hi James, do you still recommend Monabanq, and do you have any of those invites still available and valid? Many thanks, Celia

Hiya! Yes and if he doesnā€™t, I will. Pm me your email and will send one over x

Hi Catharine,

Iā€™ve messaged you ā€“

Many thanks!

Celiaā€¦ this is an open post on the thread.

If you click on Catharineā€™s name/picture a creditcard sized thingy opens up. Click on ā€œMessageā€ and you will be able to private message Catharine with your detailsā€¦

cheers

1 Like

HI, yes I do! Iā€™ve sent you an invite, maybe check your spam and sometimes they take a few hours to arrive.

Thanks
James

1 Like