Bordeaux Welcomes Careful Diners - SFNers in town

Looks a bit suburban to me and not very French but hey, different strokes and all that

Have to say the service was out of this world! have never, ever sat in a restaurant anywhere and had the tap water (very cold) in bottles....replaced every 10 minutes or when they were looking close to empty....reckon we all drank a few litres with our meal....the bread was superb...the waiter knew who had ordered what...and the service was faultless...have provided a TripAdvisor critique of the restaurant and given it top marks!

When La Tupina starts doing 3 courses for 16€, adds stunning views and considerate service, I think we should give it a try.....

I hope I can make it next time!

the food was excellent thanks Nick....

The food looks piss poor, why weren't you in La Tupina?

That photo of the fish...perch...was what I had...delish! buttery macaroni with sun dried tomatoe and a tasty chunk of fish...really a lovely meal..so lovely..I am cooking it for friends coming for lunch this weekend!

L'Estacade, Quai des Queyries, 33100 Bx. 05.57.54.02.50

CAN you let me have the tel number and name of restaurant please.

It would be good to go to see if it is the same place.

B

It's only about 10km from Fargues St.Hilaire and, as it is on the right bank of the river, you don't have to cross over into Bordeaux centre at all. Well worth a visit!

Tempted to go to the restaurant some time soon ....been before...I think

Looks like you had a great time...fantastic.

how far is it from Fargue st Hiliair ?

Ok in Bordeaux Lac but beyond that I have a prob

Like Lauren I am sorry to have missed this lunch. Showing bottles of Veuve Clicquot rubs salt into the wound, especially being not supposed to touch alcohol with my medication as well. We had about 38 degrees too, children were mainly in the blow up splashing about, so bearing in mind it was the birthday party I would not have been allowed to be there anyway. Next time for sure.

I am so sorry to have missed it, Lyndsey said that it was really nice. My poor guy is pretty sore & stiff today after being hit by a poids lourd (big big truck....) And 7 hrs in Emergency, Tues. My station wagon (break) looks like an accordian...at least he wasn't in the little green 2CV in my profile picture.

Maybe next time...don't tell me you had Veuve Clicquot...it was 38,1 degrees in La Sauve, 35 km SE of Bordeaux.

Please do tell me how Catharine & James get their yacht into Dax?