Cancer technique unique in France

"Marseille est la seconde ville européenne, après Amsterdam, à se doter de cet outil de pointe. », souligne Jean-Claude GAUDIN, Maire de Marseille, ancien ministre, vice-président honoraire du Sénat. "

Whatever, and However, isn’t it wonderful for us folk who live in France - to know that France is determined to offer best options for Cancer sufferers… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

M Tapie is a lucky guy and he knows it, plus he wants nothing but the best for fellow sufferers… :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Let’s give thanks… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, indeed it is wonderful Stella.

By the way: For anyone who may develop Lymphoma I can thoroughly recommend the Cancerologie center at the University Hospital in Poitiers, where Dr Delwail and his team have certainly done me proud. (Complete remission for two and a half years now.)
One of the best things is that every time I see him for a 6 monthly checkup he tells me to come straight away to see him if at any time I start to feel unwell again. “Don’t delay, don’t phone, don’t make an appointment — just come straight away and we will deal with it.”
With that sort of commitment being displayed by the medical team how can one have anything but admiration for their dedication.

3 Likes