Covid Booster

During a routine visit to our doctor this morning, we asked if our local ‘Covid Centre’ was still open to make a RDV for our second booster (we are both over 75 years of age). He explained that it had now closed due to various reasons but we could get the booster done at our local pharmacie.
Has anyone had the same happen to them and will there be a charge for this or are we covered by CPAM.

Have a look at 4th jab thread.

I had mine in a local pharmacy. Asked and got an appointment a few days later. No charge and I was given the same vaccination forms/documents as with the earlier vaccinations so I will be able to update TousAntiCovid in a week or so when the injection has “taken”.

There are some pharmacies and centres on Doctolib listed as giving injections but the list is not comprehensive. If your local pharmacy isn’t doing vaccinations they will know where you can get one.

I think the centres closed as they were too large and expensive to keep in operation for the more limited number able to get boosters. The cold storage and open container requirements of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have reduced with revised formulations.

We’ve just received our letters of “invitation for the 2nd booster” but we’d already gone to the Pharmacy and made an appointment.

When you go for the jab, you’ll need your carte vitale… and it’ll be paid by the State… yippee.
Oh, and I think you might need to present you Vaccine Passport (or whatever they call it) to show where you are in the vaccine scheme of things, but not sure… have it with you anyway…

Covid vaccins are still covered 100%. I had mine at my local pharmacy a week or so back, so ask yours if they are doing them.

@Rachel05
the 4th jab topic is here and contains much recent content for you to look at

Had my 4th shot today at the local phamacie, no charge. Faultless process.