Creatures getting Help from Humans - all stories welcome

I have always been fascinated in the creatures of the sea - since the fabulous filming of Hans and Lotte Hass

What a wonderful story, but what a shame that it was necessary at all.

2 Likes

Another Helping Hand story…

1 Like

Wonderful indeed. More and more people are opening their minds to the intelligence of non-human creatures, I think. Their intelligence may not correspond in any way to our own, but I reckon there are no good grounds for thinking that theirs is not as highly developed and as noble as we suppose our own to be. Nor that they value life less than we profess to.

But I wouldn’t like a giant manta ray to get too close to me, just in case I’m wrong, and it’s having a bad-tentacle day :fearful:

2 Likes

You would have more likely have come across a giant squid if it was having a bad tentacle day Peter.

I’ve gone all tail-over-tentacle there, Jane, thanks for putting me right. I now know more about manta ray anatomy than is decent…:grinning:

Madame K has just saved 2 baby mice from being our cats lunch and released them in the field next door…she rather spoiled the story by saying that if they come back and start making a noise in the roof she’ll wish she hadn’t bothered :confused:

Back in the UK… OH used to release the mice from the humane traps - into the field across the road. He reckoned they were back indoors before he was, but we could not bring ourselves to kill them. :thinking::relieved::relieved: