Driving licence photo card form D798 anyone?

Confused of Caumont! If you live in UK it can be done online, I think. Otherwise you cannot.

My UK licence is registered at my son’s address in UK-we were ‘home-less’ whilst we house hunted in our Hymer Motorhome.

For me, I understand I will get a French Licence for the rest of my life & not have to prat about with medicals every 3 years like I had to do in France.

So, God willing, all good news :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops shoulda said UK!