Fabien insurance

Hi Letsmile,
Can I have their details please? Fantastic to hear such good news.
Thank you
Stephanie

Hi fairsteph - in fact you can find the details in the top left of this SF webpage, if you click on ‘insurance’ - hope this helps

One other slight gripe, which may have been a temporary glitch but there was a bad period which happened just as we were trying the change insurance policies about a year ago, and customer service fell into the dustbin. I put it down to the date (end of transition period) and the number of British lemmings trying to escape sinking ship and needing insurance. But I do hesitate as to how much we should encourage lots and lots of more customers!!!

Bit like not telling anyone about our favourite restaurant because we loved the fact that when we went there we didn’t hear any English voices. :grin:

1 Like

I have not had this at all, service has always been excellent and quick.

My gripe was with the admin fees - I had missed these in the documentation.

As I mentioned above - I have communicated with Fabien today - and as is normal he has replied quickly.

For the years before this was the case, and one hopes normal service now restored. It just took us by surprise, especially having to deal with lots of different people. So merely pointing put that even the best companies can have blips.

We have found Fabien and his team to be brilliant both in terms of service and value.

1 Like

After over a decade of AXA glaring down their nose at me I contacted Fabien. What a wonderful experience. Excellent customer service and saved me a bundle. I cannot recommend highly enough.

3 Likes

Now that I have concluded my insurance, just wanted to provide an update that may be helpful.

I finally took the home insurance with Fabien and agreed the policies for the two houses that I own. I paid the premiums around mid April. I then saw two 30€ deductions two weeks later from my bank account. I queried these and it was confirmed that these were processing fees. I wanted to mention this to correct my earlier statement where I mentioned that I had not been charged any additional costs to the premiums quoted. So the ultimate total cost was the initial premiums quoted + 60€.

1 Like