First house purchase in France

Personally, I’d use a French notaire and have a qualified translator on hand. The notaire or the agent can organise this but the translator works for you directly. I believe it is a legal requirement too have a translator if your French is sub par. Cheapest option by far and also standard practice.

1 Like