Getting old

yes what we expect from life now is so different from what I had as a child.

All kids seem to have mobile phones and all sorts....even poor kids?

Mad.

But most of you come do not come from working class backgrounds and do

not see and understand poverty from the core as I do

Perhaps living in Cloud Cuckoo Land is an advantage.
Building little dreams and sharing them with others is

the best potion you can take for health and happiness.

Carol the figures written on your birth certificate do not have to relate to the way you feel.

Hello Carol,

Sorry to hear about your diabetic diagnosis!

I too feel feel sometime too old :)

My daughters are 16 and 19 and at times I feel real old (I am not even at retirement age yet....), I just learned to snap out of it!

Skey-wiffitude! how cool is that? I love it :)

Have a great day!

Hell Carol don't worry about it. I've got to the stage when dear friends are dropping of the twig all the time and I'm little more than 66. What our young companions should realise is that "there's many a good tue played on an old fiddle" and for you what you may lack in being au courant is experience. Seen that, done that, got the T shirt!

Hi Carol. i too spent a bit of time on SFN chat, but it didn't occur to me that I was out of sync, or whatever. I enjoyed the chat and am glad it's back. Hope all is well with you.

Love it! Skey-wiffitude. :-)

That's a pity Carol - but how, different? I wouldn't know how to classify myself, as a young or an old person: anno domini tells me I am getting on (& let's not even think about the looking-glass!!) but then on the other hand I still have smallish children at home & a job etc etc which puts me in the active working person bracket... and I'm as much French as British so that's another degree of skew-wiffitude. Let's all rejoice in our differences!