Had your UK voting papers yet?

Yes, I registered online and had a written confirmation.

Yes of course I checked! I telephoned them last week to confirm that they had my name on the list and had sent me the ballot paper. Unfortunately I spent a large part of my life chasing bureaucrats!

Got mine last week and returned them this weekend when we returned to UK for a family wedding. All my friends have received theirs as well. Don't want to teach people to suck eggs-but have you checked with the Electoral Officer for the constituency you are registered in that you ARE registered? When I first checked about 6 weeks ago they had received the forms but not processed them. A further phonecall a week later confirmed that we were registered on the Electoral Roll and registered for postal votes.

Me either. Also, in the course of trying to register, my partner discovered the DWP have the wrong date for his birth date . . .

neither has mine :-(

Mine has nor arrived either! I checked with the office last week and they said it had been posted. I wonder! Maybe like some government departments they bulk post fro somewhere other than the UK as it's cheapre. Maybe they are all on the tarmac at Munich airport. Have emailed the council but it seems futile!