Do you mean Allovoisins.com? Have you used it as I have had very mixed experiences.
Same. 25+ years of leaving fridge-freezer doors open in different homes with no problems. Much easier to replace a seal I image than a fridge that has gone mouldy as can never get smell out.
My fridge has always been left open on exit because of mould. I use white vinegar on it before leaving it. White vinegar does most things, the stuff that fills the shelves of supermarkets for cleaning is just a waste of money and resources IMHO.
Now I use an RV 12 v DC fridge. It uses vastly less power than a conventional fridge and forces one to be more thoughtful about food. It also takes up less space.
Thank you for your suggestion. I will double check their contact details for us - we gave them everything when we bought the house.
That’s correct, thank you
Thanks
Before we moved full time, the fridge was propped open with bottles of water and all the taps turned on in case of problems when we were absent. Never had a mouldy fridge nor any problems with magnetic seals either. All electric and water meters off too. Many Breton neighbours would also open bedroom windows behind the shutters to allow air to circulate and prevent damp.
We’ve always turned the power and water off, but this year is the first time we partially drained the system. Last winter we did have water freeze in pipes, forcing joints apart and damaging taps.
Yes .. they can survive a few times , but each time the remaining field strength is reduced ..and it can actually recover a little when the door is clamped closed … You might remember Keepers ..the metal bar across the ends of a horseshoe magnet in school.
Yes .. It is and I am using it this year for the first time ..a local guy to cut the grass . Since he has only done one cutting and it was highly satisfactory , I have high hopes . As far as I can see he and the organisation are very proper. Most of the people have social services credentials and SIRETs l. ..and we will be paying into a bank account. For the previous 5 years we had excellent service from an English woman , who had come recommended by friends . So in truth I will be able to answer the question fully next May . We arranged that he would take a photo before and after cutting and we would pay immediately into his bank … Hence my question on rainfall .
Same here ..regarding windows … All internal doors wedged open , and one window left open behind the louvred steel shutters in each room.