Horse and Gay Friendly

Sorry, missed that in your post. Here’s one with 11 hectares for only 180,000 euros!! The house needs work though! Leboncoin is really worth looking at. You are likely to find properties a bit cheaper as they are generally French owned and the price expectation is lower. Also if you put the word “équestre” in the box marked “Que recherchez-vous?” it will give you the properties with equestrian facilities.

Bon chance

https://www.leboncoin.fr/ventes_immobilieres/1303520028.htm?ca=16_s

Right, last one. This looks incredible. 7 hectares, enormous house, gites, lake, swimming pool and need to sell urgently so you could probably get a good price.

Will leave you to it now!

https://www.leboncoin.fr/ventes_immobilieres/1061191064.htm?ca=16_s

1 Like

Thanks Mandy. You’re right about the website - I looked at it briefly this morning and have already asked for more information on one. :slight_smile:

Hi, we live in a little village between Carcassonne and Toulouse which is friendly to both. We also have a piece of land in Fabrezan a small village in Aude with an amazing village community life, sea 40 mins and surrounded by vines, a livery just up the road. Happy to provide more details. The climate is great in Beauteville, certainly better than home in Dorset but we notice the difference when we go to Fabrezan. It’s only an hour but we mov from sunflowers and arable to vines and scrub a real Mediterranean climate.

1 Like

Hello,
If you’re looking for a house with gites then www.gitesforsalefrance.com is the place to look.

1 Like

Hello Rod,
I know that this is a very late reply, I only just came accros your post BUT have you found your dream place now ? ? are you still looking ? I have very good friends who are selling an old Mill with 2.6 hectares of land, 5 stalls for the horses, some double, and Roman tower on the land for extra shelter. A second independant house also as a gite etc. If you are interested let me know and I will forward their private site. Situated 3km from Uzès, Languedoc Rousssillon.