How far would you go for Bacon in SW France?

Hi - would be very interested in various pork products especially joints with crackling and joints of ham! We live in 63 .

well we are nt that far away , Im in boulogne sur gesse (31) Ill always come and give you lift

Give me a chance its taken me 4 years to get this far, and whilst I can just lift half a 150kg pig, God knows how I would move half a cow!!

No thats quite rare here, but they do live outdoors and only come in at night, The producer only raises 70 pigs a year, and this year I had two of them.

Hi Sandra, this is all early days for me, can you point me in the direction of the transport people please? I am assuming that tesco direct are not delivering to you themselves.

Thanks

Alastair

yes and i know lots more that would , no chance of getting hold a descent joint of beef as well i suppose

Like carrying the Olympic flame!

well I am in the dordogne and I would order smoked back from you, what price is it …the French just dont know what they are missing…

Are your pigs bio?

Yes would be interested as I know would a few of my friends. I am in dept 32 near Lectoure but I am sure we could find a place to meet half way for a large order. When you have got your prices together send them to me and I can distribute them around- Karen

Just ordered smoked bacon, sausages, pork chops and crackling joint from Tescos to be delivered to us in the Lot-et-Garonne on the 9th Feb. Plenty of companies bringing UK shopping to delivery points in France, maybe you could do the same thing - multiple delivery points throughout SW France.

Would be interested in you could find a way of shipping it to the Lyon area, we don't get down your way very often.

Steve

PS choirzo >> chorizo !

ps just put it on the FB page and my page and twitter. Can you tell I’m a bacon a holic…

Dear Alistair - we'd planned to come over and see you in action! The reality is that for us we are far too busy really to get into DIY pig stuff but we've previously bought the pig from a farmer and he did the production part so yes, we would be absolutely up for it and also very happy to be a bacon liason point....so that people who are too far from you could come and collect from us as we are further north.

Salivating at the thought already....