How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

So, how would you have done it differently?

And living dangerously admitting that you are a Brexiteer on this Forum.
Brexiteers are responsible for voting for this disastrous government as well as depriving over 1 million UK citizens of their rights as European citizens.
You and those like you are responsible for people like me losing about 15% of their annual income and worse to come.
Shame on you.

1 Like

I didnā€™t necessarily mean keel over through ill health. I just think he looks as if heā€™s going to keel over. I guess lies can only sustain somebody for so long.

1 Like

OMG I Typed in a hurry I meant to type either I am a remainer or I am not a Brexiter. I canā€™t believe I typed that I was for Brexit. Oooops

5 Likes

Ha ha

Youā€™re dirty little secret is out now Eddie :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Donā€™t even joke about it ,Brexit has thrown my life plans into disarray

3 Likes
1 Like

I remember it well. Innocent days.

Along with many more.

I think Boris is learning that people donā€™t actually like him, if ever they did. He is too obviously desperate to have people like him, to giggle at his pfaffing and wah-wah-ing around; but whatever gloss his image had, it now looks tacky and smudged. And he knows it.

Iā€™m one of those who think he will throw in the towel within twelve months or even less. He is reading the runes and knows it will be less shameful to jump before he is shoved.

1 Like

We can but hopeā€¦

As a journalist, he always hung on until the bitter end and he was sacked!

1 Like

Incredible - 4 months to go and weā€™re only ā€œresearchingā€ customs arrangements.

1 Like

Wonder who they will be using to construct the algorithms and will they put Baroness Dunce in charge of the operation :thinking:

1 Like

Stunning. Theyā€™re about to enter the prototyping phase. That means thereā€™s no system requirements (they havenā€™t even asked the users what their requirements are) or design done yet. My professional assessment is that this could go live in 2022. But, based on their performance with a relatively simple track and trace phone app, it could take a lot longer. Whatever consultancy firm bagged this one must be rubbing their hands in glee.

Not even prototyping as that is normally done once the requirements are at least sketched out - this is literally the requirements capture exercise.

1 Like

It looks as if they have decided on what customs need, knocked up a few screens and are now asking the end users what they think.

Just read the article. Apparently there will ā€œthere will be back-up procedures in placeā€

Words fail me. This lot of totally evil, abject, pompous, self-serving and DELUDED incompetents are about to unleash a storm of chaos.

How anyone could have voted for them is beyond me and no the alternative was not worse!

5 Likes