How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

6 Likes

Britain’s Brexit planning makes a big leap forward…

1 Like

Ah, big step forward, that must be to limit the quantity of shit hitting the fan! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I would think they’ll need food and beds as well.

Still - it will boost the hospitality sector there.

1 Like

It’s a little funny now that Boris is turning his back on The people of the northern England the same people that helped him get brexit I wonder if the feel a little stupid now supporting him

1 Like

I think that goes for everyone North & South (East & West also!)

If only it did Mat - incredibly, the Tories are still not very far from where they were at the last election in the polls - still on about 40%, absolutely level with Labour.

Just saw this on HIGNFY. Hilarious https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/14/wirral-pub-mocks-three-bellends-johnson-hancock-and-cummings-with-new-sign-13423981/

4 Likes

Not just Covid but other issues covered as well:

I know that the following is a little tongue in cheek but it is interesting - it sort of washes over you as each little idiocy, mini self-contradiction and sliver of incompetence merges into the time line; but when set out together it is remarkable how awful Johnson & the Tories are.

I considered cut ‘n’ paste but it is very long and it would not be fair to the author to risk losing the attribution - but it is very worth reading, preferably imagining Jonathan Pie going full tilt at it.

1 Like

and they still wonder at why people are saying the UK is the laughing stock of the world!
Shame that the third item is fake news though :disappointed:

As I said the whole thing is tongue in cheek and might not stand up to rigorous fact checking (though I reckon it is broadly correct) - I’m not sure if including that item was a mistake or a knowing wink to the satire involved.

1 Like

1 Like