I'm a Berk

reminds me of my Buddy Simon Ryan, loonytoon from College, and in Our Band 'The Flying Art School Brothers'...his Folks were Irish, his Mum would wash her hair in Fairy Liquid, and once when she'd driven the feckin' Land Rover into a ditch, she pulled it out by herself...like ya' do!

absolutely classic! .....I worked on the 'Black Stof' account in the 70s it wasn't unheard of the Art Directors to get a little inspired à la 'Coleridge'...upon the roof @ number 40, where the nightingales sang......

sounds like the creche to be at Zoe, you up in the mountains I guess?

lol, busy little bee, I am... was messing around skiing on rooftops yesterday, and had a bit of a fall.

didn't stop the Guinness though.having to babysit guests at work is really keeping me on my toes, they're like infants, one is falling asleep out on the terrace, and while I tend to him,another is wandering in behind the bar... by the time I've herded him out, i find someone has stoked the fireplace up to the point where the fire alarm goes off....

it's all a little monthy python these days

wasn't that the guy who play sheriff of nottingham to costner's robin?

cheers m'dear....green Hives, nice....had rickets once meself...You a busy bee?

Afternoon, Brian,

didn't see the bees yesterday, was actually thinking of painting the hives green, haha.

Didn't get to see either of the matches, but saw many disappointed French faces last night.

with music - you on your axe and moi playing buffoon as always.

must find a moment or two to do some work this week, may just be 'good' (dictionary for help there perhaps, a bit uncertain nowadays).

....you're thinkin' for Sure.. um? yes, don't bore'm in the forum lest you got a quorum!...love these chats, just adore 'em.

Bri, we should Skype exchanges, I could then at least get on with me work at the same time.

Where's the SFN Google plus Conf network when you need it? we could Partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

hi zoe, did the bees do lovely little jigs yesterday? I'd swear mine did but then after what Italy did to Scotland and my later disappointment as the edge was taken off St Paddy's, I was in the mood to swear anyway. Take it easy and enjoy your bm.

boredom, just along the coast from bognor regis - never go there meself!

ha ha....my OH worries when she reads 'our' ramblings, keeps asking if I'm ok, lessin' she has to call the white coated ones.....she thinks you have a little trolley-bus trouble too!

no time for boredom Bri...tooooo busy! anyway Boredom's for wimps

Hey Ron.... yeah, good, juggling with the idea of going out for a bloody mary before work, haha.

Is he loudhailing 'In sha'a Padraig' by chance?

If it is served with chips, salad and a nice little Bordeaux, yep!

he he Zoe, how are ya!? ....a virtual Slainte to YOU Darlin'

Classic case of "saw this and thought of you". Was rooting around web looking for images for Emerald Isle group, et voila! Then read your comments today here, so up it went. There was a tag line roughly along the lines of "One or Toucan do". I include the image below just because it made me smile.

you lookin' for a frappe?

wow Sheila, the Guy who did that series was a Associate President of J.Walter Thompson who interviewed me long with 20 others in '71 all of the originals were on the walls...happy daze...could quaff a Pint myself actually