Is anyone using a Roku UK TV/radio Internet Decoder?

Dishes especially the smaller ones are bolted up pretty tightly in most cases so flex rather than actually move, whilst I agree its possible a tug on the dish to see if its come loose. Far more LNB failures being the issue. In 22 years I am on my 3-4th.

Whoah, I wouldn’t dream of such a thing. I’ll wait till I can get Eddie to bike up the hill and check it, when it isn’t raining.

Just about to try and move from internet to satellite right now…

…magic, straight in after 1 reboot. :joy:

2 Likes

An update on this. Although I have kept the Roku equipment for possible future use, I have now cancelled the monthly charge for the service and disconnected it.

This is because I have bought another Karcher internet radio for use in the living room which I can turn on to Radio 4 with one touch of a button each morning, a no brainer in comparison to the dozen or so touches for the Roku system.

Then when I have more time mid morning I can reboot the satellite sytem a couple of times to get that working, all ready for the tv reception in the evening.

An added advantage of this is that I can search the schedules to make my choices for the evening on the Manhattan without disturbing the radio programme on the Karcher.

1 Like