Is this plumber legit?

Like many odds and ends these days, they tend to get curiously ‘misplaced’ from time to time…“Now when did I last use my spectacles, testicles, wallet, watch…?” :thinking::confused:

1 Like

Where do you live?
I am sure there must me some members living in your area who could recommend a plumber. Or the Mairie may have a list of tradesmen in your area.

For the bruises you can take Calendula, it helps really well!

There are artisan plumbers around but none are interested in a quote to attend to a leaky cistern that in my current state of health and infirmity I can’t safely fix myself.

I don’t want a new lavatory suite installed which is what they propose at around 1100 euros. A new cistern costs 45.euros at ManoMano. So I’m in a fix… :thinking::upside_down_face:

Calendula is ok for sunburn and skin rashes, for bruises I think arnica is better…

1 Like

What happened to the british plumber that was mentioned at the very beginning of the thread?

Have you had a look on Leboncoin Peter? I attach a link for you to the section for Prestations de services for you area, if I recall correctly, and there is a handyman offering services right at the top. Probably nowhere near you but worth a look.
Izzy x
https://www.leboncoin.fr/prestations_de_services/offres/basse_normandie/manche/

Calendula heals from the inside!